1) complete the compound words with some-, any-, no-, or every-:
we didn't do any_thing interesting last
1 i think there's
i can see a light.
body came to the park with me.
i was alone.
3 i can't find my cat
4 i saw
thing moving over there.
what is it?
5 we looked
where, but we didn't find hi
6 i have
thing to do. let's play tennis.
To complete the compound words you must use: Some, no, any, some, every and no.
A questão pede para que a partir da análise do contexto seja adicionada "some", "any", "no" ou "every" às frases.
We didn't do any_thing interesting last weekend.
1. I think there's SOMEone upstairs. I can see a light.
2. NObody came to the park with me. I was alone.
3. I can't find my cat ANYwhere
4. I saw SOMEthing moving over there. What is it?
5. We looked EVERYwhere, but we didn't find him
6. I have NOthing to do. Let's play tennis.
Bons estudos, espero ter ajudado
b) yes, i'm a student.
c) no, xuxa isn't a teacher.
d) no, he isn't.
it's nine o'clock ⇒ são nove horas. → a.m. = manhã e → p.m. = tarde/noite
para horas quebradas tem cinco formas que são: ↓
1 - it's nine thirty ou it's half past nine ⇒ são nove e meia.
2 - it's nine fifteen ou it's a quarter past nine ⇒ são nove e quinze.
3 - it's twenty minutes past nine ⇒ são nove e vinte.
4 - it's a quarter to ten ⇒ são quinze para as dez.
5 - it's ten to ten ⇒ são dez para as dez.
sempre use o it's antes de dizer as horas!
para identificar se o período é da manhã ou da tarde/noite coloque a.m. ou p.m. depois das horas :
a.m. = manhã ⇒ it's nine o'clock a.m. → são nove horas da manhã.
p.m. = tarde e noite ⇒ it's nine o'clock p.m. → são nove horas da noite.
we didn't do any_thing intere...