Resposta com tradução:
1. Was he ill last month?
Ele estava doente no mês passado?
2. He wasn't tired.
Ele não estava cansado.
3. She was so polite.
Ela era tão educada.
4. Was she the best?
Ela era a melhor?
5. She was afraid.
Ela estava com medo.
6. She wasn't rude.
Ela não foi mal-educada.
7. The movie? It was boring.
O filme? (Ele) foi sem graça.
8. The dog was sick. It was so sad.
O cachorro estava doente. Ele estava tão triste.
9. The game wasn't fun. It was a game like any other.
O jogo não foi divertido. Foi um jogo como qualquer outro.
10. Was it exciting? 'What?' The movie. Was it exciting?
Foi empolgante? 'O quê?' O filme. (Ele) foi empolgante?
11. It wasn't easy.
Isto não foi fácil.
12. We were discouraged.
Nós estávamos desanimados.
13. Were we at home?
Nós estávamos em casa?
14. We weren't very excited.
Nós não estávamos muito empolgados.
15. We were married.
Nós éramos casados.
16. Were we better than they?
Éramos melhores do que eles?
17. We weren't rich.
Nós não éramos ricos.
18. They were beautiful.
Elas eram bonitas.
19. They were curious.
Eles eram curiosos.
20. Were they worse?
Eles eram piores?
2-SHE WAS IN THE GARDEN
3-THEY WERE IN THE KITCHEN
4-WE WERE IN THE SITTING-ROOM
5-YOU WERE IN THE SUPERMARKET
6-THE CHILDREN WERE IN THE SCHOOL
7-SHE WAS ANGRY
8-IT WAS THIRSTY
9-HE WAS SICK
10-THEY WERE IN THE RESTAURANT.
11-WE WERE IN THE HOSPITAL.
12-I WAS A TEACHER.
13-SHE WAS FAT.
14-HE WAS THIN
15=SHE WAS AN INTELLIGENT GIRL
16-IT WAS HUNGRY
17.YOU WERE A DENTIST
18-THEY WERE ENGINEERS.
19-SHE WAS A DOCTOR.
20-THEY WERE HAPPY.
só falta da melhor resposta quer dizer só falta duas melhores respostas como passar para o nível muito bom por favor da melhor resposta
I became a liar after that.
I've just bought a new car.
I called her at the park.
I drank a lot at the party yesterday.
I gave you all of my money.
I've got my new pants.
I had to help her out.
I've already helped them.
I've made a new game.
I've played that song in the car.
My new favorite color is red.
I've saw her at the school.
I've just sent you the e-mail.
I've spent a lot of money yesterday.
I've stopped my homework to call her.
I've studied all the day.
I told you, don't do this again.
It has took a lot of time.
She tried not to laugh, she lost though.
He wrote his new book.
SHE LOVES PETER
THEY WORK HARD
4-WE FINISH OUR HOMEWORK
5-THEY DANCE VERY WELL
6-YOU WALK ON THE STREET
7-SHE STUDIES ENGLISH EVERY DAY
8-THE FIM ENDED
9-SHE ADMITED THIS PROBLEM
10-THEY AGREE THAT SUBJECT
11-SHE ARRIVED LATE
12-SHE WATCHES TV EVERY NIGHT
13-HE WASHES HIS CAR EVERY MONTH
14-THEY BRUSH THEIR TEETH ALL THE TIME
15-HE BELIEVES IN HIS GIRLFRIEND
16-HE BORROWED HIS CAR TO HIS FRIEND
17-PETER CALLED HIS GIRFRIEND
18-HE CARED HIS SONS
19-HE CLEANED HIS BEDROOM
20-THEY COMPLETED THE EXERCISES
I went to the store and bought a new dress.
She wrote a message to her mother about clothes.
They wanted to open a new store.
You cried a lot yesterday.
We worried a lot about that conversation yestarday.
Anna knew a new friend over Skype.
I helped many starving people with clothes and food.
You and I are very worried about the future.
He loved his new blue socks.
Carol prefered to stay alone at home.
My mom visited me yestarday and brought my many gifts.
She closed the door on her friend's face.
John brought a new dress to his wife.
I wrote many words in English.
I spoke portuguese and english all day long.
I translated many texts in English.
She slapped his face.
Ana discussed many issues on globalization.
We finished to write many words in english here.
1. He plays soccer very well
2. She likes pizza
3. She loves chocolate
4. They go to school in the afternoon
5. I always read the newspaper in the morning
6. We generally travel to Brazil in December.
7. I like you
8. I want to drink orange juice
9. She study a lot
10. They go to the shopping
11. My father loves music
12. I don’t like tomate
13. She doesn’t eat fruit for dessert.
14. My sister doesn’t know about the party
15. We don’t want to eat pie now
16. I don’t understand what they say
17. My mother doesn’t forget your gift
18. You don’t need to do your test today
19. They always wake up at 7 am
20. Clara has cereals for breakfast
1. I went to the shopping
2. I played soccer with my brother
3. She broke her finger
4. He bought a ball
5. They gave a present for the girl
6. She drank a orange juice
7. I ate chocolate
8. She traveled for Brazil
9. They finished the homework
10. She went to the party last night
11. Mike sent me an email on Thursday.
12. We had a wonderful day.
13. I read that book last month
14. They got married when they lived in Peru.
15. Sandra and Paul did their homework.
16. He bought a Ferrari.
17. Dad was really hungry.
18. It rained a lot last night.
19. Márcia just told us what she did.
20. Alice stayed in your house last night