Completar com who, which, that, whose
2 - who (letra b)
3- which (letra b)
i don´t know
⇒⇒ Relative pronouns
1. Coloque ''who, which, that or whose'' em cada lacuna para formar uma frase das duas frases dadas.
1. He is a famous architect. His designs won an international award last year.
He is a famous architect who designs won an international award last year.
2. He is the one. The award should be given to him.
He is the one whose the award should be given to.
3. This is Mary. She is taking over my job when I leave.
This is Mary, who is taking over my job when I leave.
4. Its the invoice. You sent it to us last week.
It's the invoice that you sent us last week.
5. He is a consultant. I rely on his advice.
He is the consultant whose advice I rely on.
6.The photocopier has a two-year guarantee. It cost $2000.
The photocopier, which has a two-year guarantee, cost $2000.
7. The people were stopped at the border. They were all from Eastern Europe.
The people who were stopped at the border were all from Eastern Europe.
8.They expect his decision soon. This decision should help us solve the problem.
They expect his decision soon, which should help us solve the problem.
9.The President of the company is visiting us next week. I really admire him.
The President of the company, who I really admire, is visiting us next week.
2. Assinale a alternativa correta que está entre parênteses:
1. A hotel is a place where people stay (WHERE-WHICH) they're on holiday.
2. What's the name of the woman (WHO-WHOSE) lives in that house?
3. What do you call someone (THAT-WHICH) writes computer programs?
4. A waiter is a person (WHOSE-THAT) job is to serve customers in a restaurant.
5. Overalls are clothes (WHICH-WHERE) people wear to protect their clothes when they are working.
6. Is that the shop (WHERE- THAT) you bought your new laptop?
7. He's the man (WHOSE-WHO) son plays football for Manchester Utd.
8. Hal didn't get the job(THAT-WHERE) he applied for.
3. Complete a frase usando o pronome relativo apropriado.
1. I have never met the people who live next door.
2. Those who have not yet paid their fee should do so at once.
3. It is a wonderful picture book that will interest preschoolers.
4. I know a man whose son lives in Switzerland.
5. She is married to a painter of whom you may have heard.
6. He lives in a foreign country the name of which I have forgotten.
7. I have brought everything that you ordered.
8. She got married again six months later, which surprised everybody.
9. We have got what we need.
10. They rescued hundreds of refugees some of whom had been trapped in the mountain for weeks.
→→→ Relative pronouns >>> são palavras usadas para unir duas frases e servem para modificar um substantivo, acrescentando mais informações sobre o substantivo.
The girl, who arrived with my brother, is my cousin.
A menina, que chegou com meu irmão, é minha prima.
São Paulo, where I lived for almost 30 years, is a huge city.
São Paulo, onde eu morei por quase 30 anos, é uma cidade enorme.
Most commom Relative Pronouns
•who / whom >> que / quem - para pessoas
•which >>> o que / cujo / que - para coisas
•that >>> que - para pessoas ou coisas
•whose >> de quem - pessoas ou coisas
•where >> onde - para se referir a um lugar específico
•when >>> quando - para se referir a um tempo
Aprenda mais em: