2.The boys have been playing in the garden for two hours.
3. Your friends have already sent you the letter.
4. He's (ou He has) been a physicist since last year.
5. Dr. Namur has already killed a lion.
1 - a) Sometime my parents take the subway - ou - My parents take the subway sometimes.
1) Peter always plays football at the weekend, but Betty just plays sometimes.
2) Peter usually plays computer games at the weekend but Betty seldom plays.
3) Peter generally do homework at the weekend, and Betty always do.
4) Peter never listens to music but Betty generally listens to.
2. I always drink milk.
3. I usually have some coffee for breakfast.
4. I sometimes eat eggs for lunch.
5. I never eat beef.
5. I often eat a lot of rice.
6. I hardly never eat beans in the dinner.
7. I usually eat cereal in the breakfast.
I can solve math problems quickly
I think teaching teenagers is really hard
Pam plays the piano very well
I studied the equations carefully
I ran 5 kilometers easily
Hmm vejo que sabe escrever então porque fica mandando coisa aleatória? Você pode ser banido se 20 pessoas te denunciarem suas respostas, e já está quase com 20
I quickly solve the problem
My teacher teaches so carefully
I easily play the piano
The homework was so hard
I run so well
oiii,td bem? espero qe sim ✊
tradução da pergunta: Escreva frases usando os advérbios entre parênteses.thau bons estudos