Escolha o Relative Pronoun Correto. Marque um X.
1º_He is the man sings very well.
a) whom b) how c) which
d) who e) what
2º_ Children who are exposed to TV can learn new ideas may be taken away from it.
3º_ High school is the place teenagers go after elementary school.
4º_That’s the businessman daughter suffered an accident this morning.
5º_ I know the girl wrote you this letter.
6º_ His father, lives in Rio, will return soon.
7º_The book I was reading yesterday was a detective story.
8º_ Children who are exposed to TV can learn new ideas ** may be taken away from it.
9º_The magazine I bought yesterday was a very interesting.
10º_The shirt buttons are yellow belongs to me.
11º_The lady was here a week ago went to London.
12º_I don’t like people laugh at me.
"Me ajudem por favor"
espero ter ajudado
1 letra d
2 letra a
3 letra b
1. He has a car WHOM is really old.
2. Their new car, .......... they bought yesterday are very expensive.
3. This is the man .......... teaches English at IOL university.
4. This is the doctor .......... I talked yesterday.
5. This man, .......... father is an engineer, works at General Motors.
6. This is my brother .......... lives in Mexico.
7. The man .......... lives across the street is my uncle.
8. This is the woman, .......... wallet was stolen.
2 R:b) I could dance very well when I was young.
que significa: eu podia dançar muito bem quando eu era jovem
''could'' é o ''can'' do passado, que significa: poder/permissão para fazer algo, mas tambem pode ser uma habilidade como:''david can speak 3 languages'' ( david pode falar 3 linguas) esta afirmando que david pode falar tres linguas. ''was'' é o ''am'' do passado, que significa que o sujeito podia dançar quando ele ERA jovem.
3 R:b) Yes, you can, but you must come back at 11 o’clock.
que significa: sim, vc pode, mas vc deve voltar para cá as 11 horas
o ''must'' é um verbo modal que significa ''obrigação'' entao ele deve voltar as 11
4 R: would you like a cup of hot chocolate? Yes, I would love to.
vc gostaria de uma xicara de chocolate quente? sim, eu adoraria
5R: b) Only statement II is correct.
6R:That is the man who daughters are PhDs.
This is the cartoon which I like most.
That is the head coach whose taught me how to play volleyball.
entao seria a resposta B
7R;b)When she was a child, she used to play with dolls.
quando ela era criança, ela costumava btincar com bonecas
11R:The teacher taught us a lesson. that The lesson was very difficult.”
espero ter ajudado ^.^
As questões abaixo são trechos de algumas música. Para responde-las, você pode ouvir as canções... ou não.
1)I'm the one wants to be with you Deep inside I hope you feel it too (feel it too) Waited on a line of greens and blues (waited on a line) Just to be the next to be with you
Mr. Big - To Be With You
2)It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it (1) I see you again We've come a long way from (2) we began Oh I'll tell you all about it (3) I see you again When I see you again
a)(1) When (2) Where (3)When
b)(1) When (2) Where (3)Why
c)(1) Which (2) Where (3)Why
d)(1) What (2) Whom (3)Whose
e)(1) What (2) Who (3)Whom
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth)
3)We passed upon the stair We spoke of was and (1) Although I wasn't there He said I was his friend (2) came as a surprise I spoke into his eyesI thought you died aloneA long long time ago. Oh, no, not me We never lost control You're face to face With the man (3) sold the world
a)(1) who (2) whom (3) Why
b)(1) When (2) Which (3) who
c)(1) whose (2) where (3) Why
d)(1) Where) (2) when (3) whose
e)(1) Why (2) Who (3) when
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World
4)I'm just afraid to give you my heart and confess (1) I'm in your hands , But I can't even bare to imagine my life without you, I pull away and protec myself from you , but then I surrender, I pretend and I say Things (2) I don't mean, but I can't deny it, The truth is (3) I'm crazy about you and I'm afraid of the thought of losing you, I have tried but there is nothing I can do to keep ours lives apart Living in this madness, (4)I say(5) I don't want you, I am denying the obvious,Just trying to hide the evidences, But why do I live this lie (6)it's clear that wouldn't ever fool my heart? I know (7) I love you!
a)(1) where (2) that (3)that (4) why (5) why (6)that (7) whose
b)(1) when (2)why (3)that (4) why (5) whose (6)that (7) what
c)(1) whose (2)why (3) why (4) where (5) whose (6)that (7) whose
d)(1) That (2) that (3)that (4) where (5) that (6)when (7) that
Ch & X - Evidence
He bought all the tools which are required to fix his old car.
This is the doctor who helped Sara recover from her illness.
This is the girl whom he fell in love with.
She managed to pass the exams in spite of all difficulties. Which didn't surprise people who knew her.
These are the kids whose parents were arrested.
Give me the plate which is in the table.
Se você quiser aprender a utilizar, eu vou te dar um macete:
Who: sempre vai ser um sujeito, vai estar realizando uma ação.
ex: He is the one who dared to invade our land.
Whom: É um objeto, nesse caso não realiza ação e geralmente é usado como citação.
ex: This is the man whom you told me about.
Whose: Simboliza posse, nesse caso um objeto pertence ao sujeito.
The man whose pants were red.
Which: Um objeto específico.
Bring me the knife which is in the drawer.
1. John Thompson, who is 65, has just retired. A- who B- whom C- whose D- which
2. This is the house which Mary built. A-who B-whom C-whose D-which
3. I want a cell phone that takes good photos. A- who B- that C-whose D-whom
4. I remember my twentieth birthday. It was the day when the tsunami happened. A- where B- whose C-when D-which
5. Stratford-upon-Avon is the town where Shakespeare was born. A-whose B- where C-when D-who
6. She’s old enough to wash herself. A- herselv B-herself C- himself D-himselv
7. They had to cook for themselves. A-myself B- herself C- himself D- themselves
8. Sir Paul McCartney himself sang the final song. A-himself B-herself C-themselves D-itself
9. I baked the bread myself. A-itself B-ourselves C- myself D- herself
10. Would you like to help yourself to another drink? A- help myself B-help yourself C-help ourselves D-help themselves
i don´t know