Resposta em ordem:
was - are - is - are - is - is - ? - was
I hope I helped! :D
2-I was in Rio in february.
3-The cat was sick last week.
4-They were on vacation last july.
1. Maryannmy WAS my first girlfriend.
2. I WAS in Rio in February.
3. The cat WAS sick last week.
4. We WERE at John’s house last weekend.
5. They WERE on vacation last July.
6. You WERE not a good student two years ago.
7. Jack and Bill WERE at school last year.
9. She WAS happy with the new dress.
10. They WERE not in class yesterday.
11. They WERE in the library yesterday.
12. I WAS very tired last night.
13. She WAS very beautiful before the accident.
WAS: utilizado com I, HE, SHE, IT.
WERE: utilizado com YOU (singular), WE, YOU (plural), THEY.
A)Jack and Bill WERE good friends
N: Jack and Bill WEREN'T good friends.
I: WERE Jack and Bill good friends?
b) he WAS a student
N: he WASN'T a student.
I: WAS he a student?
C) Mary ann WAS my First girlfriend
N: Mary ann WASN'T my Fisrt girlfriend.
I: WAS Mary ann my First girlfriend?
D) the cat was sick last week.
N: the cat WASN'T sick last week.
I: Was the cat sick last week?
A) she was very...
B) They weren't at the party.
C) Were you good students?
E) He was late.
D) We were very good friends.
F) Julie was a good child.
G) My family and I were at the beach on last summer.
H) It was bad.
Espero te ajudado, me deixe um obrigado e algumas estelas! Até mais ^^
Was é usado para: I (EU), SHE (ELA), HE (ELE), IT (OBJETOS, ANIMAIS, ETC)
Were é usado para: YOU (VOCÊ), THEY (ELES/ELAS), WE (NÓS)
OBS: Traduzir tudo antes de responder
Desculpa mas eu só sei essas! Espero ter ajudado!
a. was - Mary Ann foi minha primeira namorada.
b. was - Eu estava no Rio em fevereiro.
c. was - o gato estava doente semana passada.
d. were - nós estávamos na casa do John na semana passada.
e. were - eles estavam de férias em julho.
f. were - você era um bom aluno há dois anos.
g. were - Jack e Bill weam bons amigos.
h. was - Sarah estava feliz com o vestido novo.
i. was - ela estava na escola no ano passado.
j. were - eles estavam na aula ontem.
Jack and bob_good friends.