⦁ Put the following verbs in the past simple or the present perfect:-
e. g. I left (leave) home one hour ago.
e. g. Susan has just gone (go/ just) to the supermarket.
12. Holmes ( come / just) home.
13. James (find) your ring in the garden yesterday.
14. Mary (win) the lottery last year.
15. They (buy) their car two years ago.
16. We (prepare / already) dinner.
Holmes come home.
James found your ring in the gaeden yesterday.
Mary has won the lottery last year.
They bought their car two years ago.
We already dinner.
b) they dance
c) it flies
d) she has
am i a nurse?
b) we aren't teachers
are we teachers?
c) he isn't doctor
is he doctor?
d) they aren't student
are they student? sei não